Meet Ken Jensen
My entire life is shaped by my bipolar nexus point: what led to it, what it was like when it owned my ass, how I beat it and what came next.
The ride has taught me a few things:
- I’m apparently unkillable (so far, anyhow)
- I possess staying powers most do not
- I have a way of looking at life that helps me solve issues others get stuck on
- I love having a good time with those I care about most
- I see life as bountiful and plentiful but understand nothing is just handed to me
- People seem drawn to me for wildly diverse reasons
- And people hate when I leave their lives
- I thrive on learning about the unique, the eccentric, the outlandish
- I can fit in anywhere but never stay long
- I want to be economically successful enough to solve any problem in my life that money can solve
I’m Not Here To Play Small
I am looking for others who feel the same. I thrive on helping people like this the most.
As a coach with Bipolar Excellence, I bring perspectives not many others possess. This has allowed me to conquer some of the worst life has to throw at us.
And I love taking all I’ve learned and helping others do the same, in as many categories as I can find.
Want A Guy Like Me On Your Side?