Bipolar: Personal Development Series
Taking a deep and intense interest in understanding why I was as I was, is what ultimately saved my life!
Some people go through life relatively comfortable and cared for.
- No serious issues. No shaky future. Prepared for most anything.
- They’re happy where they are.
Others blame everything negative in their life on everything and everyone other than themselves.
- They’re unhappy but righteously secure in their “knowledge” that none of this is their fault.
- A guilt-free, by default, unhappy happiness.
Others try for all they’re worth, in every conceivable realm, to make their life more, better, improved, healthier, etc.
- But they never quite reach these shiny goals that drive them so.
- A tempered happiness/unhappiness, with an underlying hope.
I’ve been all these things.
Number three dogs me still but I know I’m closer than further from achieving my goals.
Which leads into a discussion on acceptance and letting go, if one wants to attain any true peace in this life.
I work on it.
I had to begin digging into my soul to find out why life on Earth was frequently so hard for me.
What I learned has helped me beat addictions, beat bipolar disorder, save my family, save the lives of others, and brought types of joy into my life I never knew possible, had I not embarked on the journey of self improvement, self-understanding, self evolvement.
Then I flip it all back out at you.
Personal development is an odd duck at times. 😉
So, have I got it all figured out?
Have I wonderful pearls of enlightenment to bestow upon you, the seekers of truth?
Well, some. I know some things. I’ll lay ’em out below.
EPI 49: Bipolar People: Are You A DaVinci?
EPI 34: Forced Evolution