Leave A Podcast Review for Bipolar Excellence
You Love The Show And Wish To Leave A 5-Star Review!
And thank you for your support!
OK. Here’s the honest truth about what helps me most in this situation, in which you’ve already expressed your undying love and devotion to my show’s continuance:
I need Apple Podcast Reviews.
The rest don’t really matter as much, as far as bang for the buck.
They just don’t. Welcome to the business side of podcasting.
If you loved an episode, or many, or all ;-), then you show it best by telling Apple.
Grandma Apple then showers me with love, via higher rankings in Google and optimum placement in the Podcast directory.
This is how you best help those who need me most, as well. They’ll find the show more easily.
Share whatever hit your heart and mind the hardest.
People need to know what you gained by listening. What would you tell those you care about most who might need to hear what I say?
This is what draws those seeking the same results to my show.
Please note that your reviews may not appear right away. Actual humans review these things so it takes time.
iOS (Apple Products – You Need An Apple ID)
- Click here to leave a review now.
- If you’re doing this on another Apple device: Launch Apple Podcasts on your iOS device.
- Tap on the ‘Search’ tab at the bottom-right of your screen.
- Type in “Bipolar Excellence” without the quotes.
- Scroll down until you find the ratings and reviews section.
- Tap on ‘Write a Review.’
- You will get a prompt to sign in to iTunes using your Apple ID if you haven’t already done so.
- Choose a nickname, tap or click on OK to confirm and proceed with writing the review.
- Be sure to include a title. The title should clarify the most important point of your review.
- Your review should then fluff out why you chose that title.
- Reviews should be no more than 300 words with no offensive language.
- Choose 5 stars to leave a rating and write your review in the box below.
- Hit send to complete the process.
- Visit the Apple Podcasts page.
- Click on the podcast subscription under ‘Shows’ in ‘Library’ and scroll down to the Ratings and Reviews section.
- Click on ‘Write a Review’ to leave a review, and hit ‘Send’ once you are done.
- Open the iTunes application on your Android device.
- Tap Reviews and Ratings, and then, ‘Write a Review.’
- Write something in the space provided and hit ‘Send.’